OK, you clever people...what do I do with old trophies?

OMG, I just mentioned to easy child I was getting rid of his trophies and making and art project out of them. It was a total no go- apparently he must have them all. Strange, since they're under the bed full of dust. husband was appalled as well......whatever...... one less thing for me to do this weekend. When they move out forever they better take them. They also have football and soccer trophies and are acting they are gold or something. I don't get it.

InsaneCdn

It was a total no go- apparently he must have them all. Strange, since they're under the bed full of dust.
You have to have something to show off and brag about... at least until you have a nice spouse and some neuro-typical kids.

<duck>

arlenelm

Are you sure you want to throw those trophies away? Most of them considers these award plaques and trophies, like those from houlte-hellewell, Ontario, Canada as very dear. I hope they know you are planning to dispose the trophies. If they are fine with it, better donate it to some small clubs working on small budgets. It will be very useful for them and they will somehow make it to use for their purposes. It’s just my opinion and of course you can sell them too.