OMG! A funny, funny occurance to totally end the X and School Y saga. A riot.

BusynMember

Right after she lost big in court, X went to School Y and turned in her keys. Her reason was, "I can't be in fear of my life!"

Gosh, I'm a dastardly criminal. I make people fear for their lives...lolol!

At least I will never run into her on the streets near my house again!!! :hi5:

buddy

She is totally mentally ill. That's super weird. I wish they'd admit they were wrong but that won't happen.

InsaneCdn

At least your other friends back at school y won't have to deal with her anymore either...!
It's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good, they say.

BusynMember

I'm happy for them. I'm sure they're happy too. But if you knew me...the idea...that I'd be a threat to anyone's life...is very laughable. When I told Julie, my oldest daughter, she laughed and said, "I hope you're not offended by this, mom, but you are t he least scary person in the world."

If I ever tried to use a gun, I'd probably shoot my own toe off. However, I've never even held a gun. Heck, I never even spanked my kids!!! Maybe X thinks I'll give her a look to kill, but she's even wrong about THAT. I will probably never see her again, since she isn't driving anymore, and I never did even glance in her direction when I did see her bus. So I never did find out if my look can kill :) (I doubt it) :)

buddy

That's me too.....I'm sure I'd be more dangerous to myself than anyone else if I ever touched a gun. Heck, I'm not great cutting veggies with a knife! LOL

TerryJ2

I am so glad! Great news all the way around. And no surprise that her brother has schizophrenia.
That's actually sad, except that you had to be on the receiving end of a bunch of bunk.
Lol about shooting your toe off!

trinityroyal

MWM, that's a relief that you don't have to worry about running into X as you go about your business.

Honestly, though, I'm not surprised that X is afraid of you. When someone is used to intimidating everyone around them, and then someone doesn't toe the line and get intimidated it freaks them right out. My husband's ex-W is like that (husband calls her TEO, short for The Evil One). She's twice my size and could probably snap me in half, but she quivers like a jelly whenever she sees me and speaks in a whisper. I think it's because I'm the only one she's never been able to goad into a fight, which is her comfort zone, so she doesn't know how to deal with me. Sounds like X is cut from the same cloth.