Please pray for my family and neighbors

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I live in SoCal where a major fire broke out this morning and it is being fanned by hot, dry, gale-force winds. We could see flames from our house and started packing up our cars at 1:00 this afternoon. At 3:00pm our neighborhood was put under mandatory evacuation. We are all safe, but of course I am worried about our house because it is definitely in danger. So please pray... for us and our neighbors. It's going to be a long night.

Jena

ugh that is horrible. I am sending you hugs and saying a prayer. how scarey. are you far enough away from it? Where is your horse kept on the property, yes?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was wondering today if anyone would be affected by these fires. Stay safe and check in when you can. Of course thoughts, prayers and hugs going out to you and yours.

Lothlorien

I'm sorry that you are in the middle of all that. I hope your home is spared. What a horrible situation for all these families.

klmno

Many thoughts and prayers being sent your way.... it would be horrible to lose your house, but the main thing is that you and the family are safe. I know- you know that. Keep us informed and keep playing it safe and sound!

donna723

I've been watching the news coverage on TV ... it's horrible. So glad that your family got out safely. I will keep you and your neighbors in my prayers.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Gcv mom

You know I will keep you in our prayers. I've survived two house fires and they are scary and hard to understand. Just know that we're here for you and there in spirit holding you up.
Hugs & Love
Star

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you! We are still hanging out in our cars watching the firestorm :( husband was told by police that a few homes adjacent to our street were affected, but we don't know the extent. I'm taking the younger two kids to see HSM3 while husband and difficult child 1 hang out below our hill with our critters and wait for updates. I think our place may be ok, but just watching the wall of flames racing, and I mean RACING through the brush all around just made me sick. Haven't felt so helpless since we nearly lost difficult child 1 when he was born... But whatever happens, life will go on. I'll post more later when we figure out what's next.