Prayers/good thoughts needed...Update

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by house of cards, Mar 7, 2007.

1. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Today my sister is having surgery to remove a brain tumor, your prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

I thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts, my sister is a bit of a difficult child in her own right and decided she didn't need to follow the doctors instructions to quit smoking for two weeks before the surgery. The anesth. wouldn't do the surgery so it has been put off for a week. To say she was cooperative or understanding would be a lie. So we all get to sit on pins and needles for another week.

2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

{{{Kathie}}} Your family has my prayers-Godspeed

3. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Kathie, you and your sister are in my thoughts today.

Suz

4. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Sending prayers & positive thoughts for your sister & your entire family today.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

Kathie I pray she has wise docs who do a stellar job in there! Hugs to you to for peace thru this time!

6. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Sending positive thoughts. -RM

7. dreamer

dreamer New Member

hugs and prayers

8. KateM

KateM Member

Kathie,

You, your sister, and family are in my prayers today. Peace!

9. Luminosity

Luminosity New Member

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

10. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I know I'm late but hoping everything went well. Hugs and prayers. :angel:

11. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts, my sister is a bit of a difficult child in her own right and decided she didn't need to follow the doctors instructions to quit smoking for two weeks before the surgery. The anesth. wouldn't do the surgery so it has been put off for a week. To say she was cooperative or understanding would be a lie. So we all get to sit on pins and needles for another week.