Problems at work? Solution within!

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://www.weezelworld.com/pg/images/itwillfindyou.jpg

OMG - I should have SOOOOOO posted that at my office - regarding my bottled water -

I had a problem because I buy water by the case and put it all in the fridge at work. Everyone makes more money that me - EVERYONE. Yet felt the need to take my water without asking and without replacing.

So one day I was standing in the conference room with the men - and saw that 3 out of 5 had MY water. I started pushing chairs in and then someone said something about saving money- and I asked politely if any of them recycle? They laughed and yucked it up - recycle??!! NO!! And I said - well I do= I take all my empty water bottles home that I've drank out of and fill them up with tap water from my house. I feel I'm doing my part for the environment.

I swear I heard one of them SPIT the water out - and when I went back in the conference room - 3 bottles of MINE were in the trash. I have not had a problem since - I just crack the seals when I put the NEW water in the fridge. No one even ASKS me any more if that water is mine. LOL

Wish I had seen this sign - I would have said I licked the bottles. :biting:

Steely

:yourock: God that is hilarious Star!!!!!
I wanna be you! I would of never had the, you know what, to do that!! I would have paid money to see the looks on their faces.

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl: I LOVE that!

Kind of reminds me about the story/joke I heard once. There were 4 guys who were roomates. They all chipped in on food and shared. But one guy got a bit testy about it, mad because everyone kept drinking "his" milk. So one day he comes home with a gallon of milk and calls his roomates into the kitchen. He announces that this is HIS milk and no one is to drink it. To reinforce that rule, he opens the milk and dips his, um, who-ha in it. Once he leaves the room, his roomates all look at each other. They then remove the milk from the frig, open it and do the same thing the other guy did.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Reminds me of my sister during her first and last stay in the base barracks. Mom was always sending her baked goods via the mail. Everytime the cookies would be stolen. Sis had a good idea of who had taken them, but couldn't prove it.

So she decided to make very special cookies and say they were shipped from home.

Once again when she got off duty the cookies were gone.

Her roomate asked why she wasn't mad like before. Sis said to just wait and see.

A few hours later it seemed 3 other ladies couldn't manage to stay out of the restroom. They were hit with massive diarrhea.

Sis had replace the chocolate with exlax.

They left her baked goods alone after that.

I really like the sign though. lmao

Abbey

Spork Queen
Too funny. Oddly enough, we are not allowed by health code to have water wherever we work. It is KILLING me!! I drink liters of water during the day. To make matters worse, the only drink station is in the complete opposite end of the store. I get one ten minute break a day. I takes me 5 minutes just to get there!!

Maybe I could stuff it in my bra. Nope...cameras.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Okay have to know - WHY can't you have water at work? Thats ridiculous!

It is a contamination issue. Silly, silly, but it's driving me nuts. I thought about hiding a bottle, but there are cameras everywhere. I actually think it's inhumane, but not a battle I won't fight right now. I'll just go thirsty.

Abbey