Rattle a bead, spare a prayer, if you can.

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Shari, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Tomorrow is the IEP meeting.

I'm praying for the best, looking for the best. Bracing for a repeat performance. My mommy-gut says so, too.

If you have a spare prayer or candle, we could sure use it tomorrow.

2. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Shari,

good thoughts being sent your way for the meeting today! let's hope your gut is wrong today (not much chance of that, but we can hope). Let s know..

Sharon

3. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

Shari, sending good thoughts.
    It helped me to write a list of things I thought my child needed. It helped if I asked "the experts" what they thought my child needed or any suggestions they might have.

I always walked softly, didn't sweat the small stuff and kept a very big stick. Fortunately, I seldom needed it but it was more effective that way.
    Everyone deals with this situation differently. Try to have a goal and a plan. Everything else is secondary to difficult child getting services.

4. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

We'll all be there with you in spirit today. Sending positive thoughts and strength your way. Update us when you can.

5. jannie

jannie trying to survive....

Shari-sending positive thoughts; you are prepared for this meeting, be confident and positive. Good luck~;)

6. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

We have your back! Rattling beads for you and sending up all kinds of prayers.

St. Anthony comes to mind - patron saint of lost things - because in the past they sure lost their minds with wee difficult child!

:D

PS - you're gonna be great.

7. jal

jal Member

Good luck today Shari. Go get 'em. Sending positive vibes your way.

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Prayers going up!

9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Hope the meeting goes (or went) well!!

10. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Well, I have some snakes lefto over from Stephs court thing yesterday and they worked pretty good - how about I bring them?

SHake shake shake shake.......hiss hiss hiss hiss!!!!!

GO GET EM WARRIOR mommmmmmmmmmm!