Remember the days are getting longer!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We are heading into the start of "March Madness" for some of our kids it starts the minute the days start getting longer, more day light triggers that wonderful mania!!! and many other things... for some it is the end of the SAD season... some have to endure a little more. Watch your kids, watch the medications... don't be afraid to put calls into psychiatrist's!!!:crazy1:

dreamer

at the same time, there is the oppposite part, as well- let down from the holidays, sluggishness, bleakness,dullness, lack of energy, increased irritability, lower threshold for frustration.....all which tend to happen just before "March Madness"

Marguerite

It's the opposite for us - school goes back for the new school year, in just a few days. This summer has been very cool and wet, so a lot of kids (me too!) feel cheated, although we've been glad of the rain as far as the garden is concerned. However, Queensland is mostly underwater from floods at the moment; the state premier announced that maybe farmers should STOP praying for rain, the backlog all fell at once, it seems.

Our days will begin to get shorter and cooler, all too soon for us.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Now, now. Don't jump the gun! My belief is that anticipating a problem is the quickest way to find one :stopglass:!!!!

I do agree that you need to have a plan and know when to call in reinforcements, I don't take anything for a given.

Sharon

RobinD

wait a minute it's not march yet!! and daylight savings time don't start until march 9th!

Well i know my son been off this week if you remember I post about his day on Monday with the museum. Today he went off in therapy than again tonite because I wouldn't let him have a regular pepsi. So he wants to kill himself. He does this for attention. Than he tries to break his glasses. Than he tells dad its all my fault because I am yelling at him. Well he is going around trying to damage things in our house. And threatening and kick me in the leg.

glad both kids were out by 730 tonite! Of course had to end in bang with my ds! lol

jenn4anthony

i was just noticing everything you ladies mention above...the days are longer, cooler and lighter....and another good point the end of SAD season is right....new here...name is Jenn..I have to add to my signature....