Sassy Christmas Jeans!

trinityroyal

Whew!

After our Christmas excesses, husband and I have been trying to behave ourselves and get back into healthy habits.

We've been making healthier food choices (well, except for last night when both of us fell head-first into a vanilla-cake-with-sprinkles...), and trying to fit in as much exercise as we can manage.

And this morning (drumroll, please), I was able to put on AND button up the very bold and sassy jeans that husband bought me for Christmas, for the first time since my pre-Christmas sneaking. The cut even makes me look a bit taller, which takes some doing.

These are going to become my new health-check jeans. When they get snug, I know I've been overindulging and need to get back on track.

Now if I can just avoid those vanilla-cakes-with-sprinkles, I think I'll be okay.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WAY TO GO SLIMITY!!!!!!!!

VANILLA CAKE WITH SPRINKLES IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.....it is evil.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOO FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!

THANK YOU B & P FOR HELPING MOMMY GET BACK INTO SHAPE!!!! ;)

trinityroyal

Thanks everyone. Your words of encouragement are keeping me on the straight-and-narrow, which is helping husband as well. So far we've managed to avoid further vanilla cake indiscretions, and we're holding steady.

I think it's easier now that I'm back at work. I've been packing a lunch every day, so I have no excuse to wander through the food court (which just happens to include the most divine bake shop ever).

Casual Friday is coming up. An opportunity to road-test the sassy jeans out in the world. Yee-haw!