Scentsy???

Lothlorien

I do feel the movements in the mall on the second floor. I used to work in malls and that sensation used to bug me, but now that I am older that sensation does make me feel like I'm having an out of body experience. I try to avoid the mall as much as possible. If I have to go, I will go during the week, during the day, when it is slower. I probably go to the mall about twice a year. I'm in the middle of three or four major shopping malls too. I hate them.

Kathy813

Staff member
So it wasn't just my mom. After she mentioned it, I stood still and then I could feel it but it didn't bother me and I certainly would never have noticed it if she hadn't brought it up first.

I love to shop and love the mall although I usually find better deals at places in strip malls. I tell my husband it is retail therapy.

~Kathy

H

HaoZi

Kiddo and I tend to be very sensitive to certain scents, and I absolutely cannot tolerate potpourri of any type. Candles and whatnot I have to smell first. But when it comes to scents we have to surround ourselves with scents that are agreeable to us.