Seasons Greetings Card Exchange UPDATE

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hi all,

HO HO HO....this always puts me in the Spirit of it all.

We currently have 19 people on the list, including 1 Canadian.

So right now you are looking at 18 @.43 = $7.74 postage domestic
AND.............................about 1.00 Canadian

Unless you ARE the gal from Canada (trinity you know who you are) and then it could be a little more.

Anyone else wishing to get on board - please join - the more the merrier.

Also - anyone who thinks someone here would benefit from cards but knows they can't send back - let me have their name and address and I'll put them on the list as recipient only. We've done this every year for at least ONE person on the board. They can't know about it = Maybe someone you know who has had a rough time and would benefit from receiving 19 or more cards to cheer them.

PSS - anyone wishing to participate but NOT give their board name or real name - we're working around that too - let me know.

Simply PM Me with the heading CARDS

Name or (Withhold My Name)
Address
City, State, Zip
(Board name here) or (No board name please)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Busy - That's a lovely idea! We did that for Joy and CW about 2 years ago, and she said she appreciated it very much.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - we now have 21 and 3 are Canadian!!!!! so that's

18 domestic x .43 = 7.74
and 3 Canadian @ around $1.00 (probably less)

So your looking at $11.00 roughly in postage plus card.

Just and update from the postmaster in general

busywend

Actually, while I am not participating in this card exchange - mostly because I just know I will never get to writing out this many cards! Can you say lazy? LOL! No, it is really just busy (hence my board name-LOL!).....

Anyway, I would like to send CW a Xmas card so he knows I am thinking of him and his grief during this holiday season. Could someone PM me his address, please?

Star*

call 911........call 911
We're up to 23! Twenty domestic, three Canadian.

ANYONE ELSE THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF TIME !!!!

I want to get out of my car, grab one of them (they are always in the street, walking like they own it. HELLO, you have wings.) and see if I drop-kick him in his big goose butt, will he go flying and yell "AFLAC!"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm also glad someone thought of CW. I've been wondering how he is doing.

Well, as long as it isn't the whole 4267 members....... I guess I can manage to handle the postage. :rofl:

I'll PM you.