Seizures

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Sue, I just saw this. I'm so sorry. Hugs for your loving heart and for your very special Boo.

Suz

crazymama30

hugs. I am sorry you have to go through all this, as well as boo. I get so angry when people, especially health care workers, think that just because someone has a disabilty they are not cognitively with it. An a hospital not having a g tube?? Unless Boo has a really unique one, I would think they have them, the staff on the floor just don't know where to get one and don't want to be bothered with it. Bet they have them in the OR.

Here's hoping your household will settle down.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sue, I just read this...sorry I'm so late.

I'm glad that Boo is back to his flirting ~ gives me a sense that he's back to his old self.

Gentle (((hugs)))) to you & yours. Give Boo & Diva a big hug from this board auntie - he loves hugs & Diva did wonderfully. As always, you're the number one warrior mum.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sue

Have been there done that and if it makes you feel any better...........I get just as frustrated. Our local ER......well if you don't get the right doctor you're in trouble. If you do get the right doctor, you've at least got a 50/50 chance of being listened to. Me a tad more as I worked clinicals with him so know he knows me.

Most of the time they look at Travis' dxes and don't know where to start or what to think. ugh When you have to explain certain aspects of both CP and neurology to an MD.....I'm with you, I lose all confidence in that person as a doctor. Intellectually I know it's not their specialty. But as a Mom? Get someone in here who knows wth they're doing. Good news is.......Travis' neuro is darn good and will show up even if not on call if necessary.

((((hugs)))) Hope Boo is doing better.

TerryJ2

Oh, Sue, I just saw this. I am so sorry. Arrgh! I can't believe the imcompetent boobs in there! That is terrifyingly inept.
Wish I had some sage advice, but I hope hugs are enough for now. And a soft shoulder.
{{hugs}}