Sending out a small request for board power!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You may recall that easy child met a guy on match.com a couple of months ago. They've dated around 9 times. She's stayed over his house a few times, though swears they haven't had sex - her business, but I'm hoping she's being honest, jeez. In the interim she's dated a couple of others but that has dwindled and now it's just this one guy. He seems nice enough, BUT, he reminds me of Casper, I.e., controlling, insecure, ahem, not right for easy child. Then, just as I was thinking I'm imagining it, last weekend as H and I were driving home from LI, H tells me that he's picking up a 'vibe' about the new guy...a physical vibe, like he may be a tough guy. This would not surprise me in the least considering easy child's history with Casper, Know what I mean?? Anyway, she is heading to the cape with him tomorrow for an overnighter-please, if you think of it, make him do something stupid or make his family wackos enough for easy child to second guess her relationship with this guy. Thanks.

keista

:rofl:

Let me get this right. You're asking for NEGATIVE board power? Easy peasy! I'm sending ALL our negative energy towards them on the Cape! Whew! might lighten things up around here.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh I got LOTS of NEGATIVE power....................whooooooosh! Sending it her way.

last thing she needs is another Casper. ugh

Mattsmom277

Is this a first for the board? ;)

Negative juju heading that way. May his family be filled with Rednecks (of the not adorable variety), scabies ridden junkies and people who bray at the moon while scratching their privates. I've got negative juju in spades that I can't target at the intended person so I'll happily vent it all towards this new fella.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
She left early this morning and woke me to say goodbye...she seemed hesitant. Guess what she asked me? Mom, can I open the garage or do I have to go around? Well, duh, it's 5AM. The dogs will go nuts and now she had already woken me up. I told her to walk around, lol. I hope she's safe and has some fun, but with her eyes wide open. And, I think this will be the date where they have sex for the first time (if they haven't already, according to easy child they haven't). Which, because of the way easy child is about sex and boyfriend's, this could seal the deal. Ugh.

DDD

I realize she is now an adult but I think I would have said something when I sensed her hesitation. Something short like "easy child I hope your weekend is the way you think best but (insert smile and or hug) if you don't feel comfortable with your decision just remember you can change your mind and call home."

By her age I was foolishly married and a parent but once before I married and once during my six years as a single Mom I made choices that I regretted. Nothing God awful but never the less choices I wished I could undue. As a result I always gave reminders to the kids that all that had to do was call.

Meanwhile I am on the negative thoughts band wagon, lol. DDD

Steely

I am with Nancy - sending tons of powerful wisdom, empowerment, and confidence to easy child - I pray her eyes will be WIDE open the whole time - seeing things as they really are.