separated twins--what a shock

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh. Don't know what to say about either story. Freaky things happen and these are two of them.

Abbey

TerryJ2

OMG!!!! Yikes! What would you do if you married your brother or sister? It sounds like a Shakespeare play. Obviously, as the article said, they had a lot in common. And it is a very good argument for more openness in adoption, especially if you want to have bio children.

Star*

call 911........call 911
"The first right of any child is the right to their own personal and family identity," he said. "In this case, that right has been violated."

He's never dealt with adopted kids has he?

Just bizzare. Dude was BORN in the hospital where babies were switched and you can believe me when I say after 7 forms of identifying - i was STILL sure that I had been given the wrong kid after difficult child behaviors started. (lol but not really) lol.

TerryJ2

Reminds me ... lI just finished reading "Look Me In The Eye, my life with asperger's," and the author talks about the birth of his son. He not only memorizes the numbers on his son's hospital ankle bracelet, he marks him a/w blk Magic Marker, LOL! So there is NO question they get the right baby back.
We can all learn something from aspies. (Or, aspergians, as he calls them.)