seriously bad day

WeepingWillow,

I'm sorry things are so tough right now. Our difficult children are close together in age - difficult child 1 will be 17 in April. I think the past three years have been absolutely the hardest yet.

When difficult child 1 ran away about five weeks ago, I thought the HE77 I was going through would never end. Today, while things are far from perfect, life is becoming a bit more bearable. I guess, what I'm trying to say is that, in time, things will turn around for you too. However, I realize at the moment, this isn't much help at all!!!

If and when you're ready to tell us about it, please know that we're here to listen and offer advice if you want us to. As always, you can take whatever helps and discard the rest.

I'm glad that even if the situation isn't as good as you would like it to be, that your difficult child is with his father. From your post, I definitely think you need whatever time without him that you can get.

While he is with his father, please try to do at least one nice thing for yourself. I know this is really difficult to do sometimes, but it sounds like you need to be able to escape for awhile...

I'de be happy to escape with you - Wait, I'm sure everyone here would love to go with us!!! Forget packing - we'll buy things when we get wherever we're going. I can be ready NOW!!! You can pick the place - It doesn't matter to me as long as there are NO difficult children anywhere in sight!!!

Well, back to reality - Just know I'm thinking of you and am here if you want to "talk." WFEN

TerryJ2

I'm glad you have a small break and can think a bit. So sorry it's been bad.
I'm sending support and rattling beads.
Take care.