Shari

susiestar

Roll With It
Have you seen the show Top Shot on The History Channel? It is a competition to find the best marksman. The episodes are put online the day after they air. The first two look pretty cool.

I just thought this might be something you would enjoy. Anyone else out there interested? The third episode will be aired on Sunday at 10/9 Central.

The first week they compete with historic rifles, the second is pistols. On the second episode the elimination round has the shooters firing at targets while on a zip line!! It looks like a BLAST!!

Another fun thing (at least to me) is that when they hit the target it explodes!! Just makes it easier to judge, I guess. No "who's closer", it is who exploded first!

Enjoy!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
husband would've loved this. He was a competive marksman during his military years and competed both with pistols and rifles. He really enjoyed the competitions.

In my younger years I both kept horses and was into archery. I wasn't half bad at mounted archery...quite the little Hunnish warrior-chick. I used to haul my "war mount" (A little Arabian mare) to local Renaissance Faires to do demos of mounted archery.