Should be an interesting day....

happymomof2

Or at least a very long one. Must take difficult child to school to drop off work and pick more up. Call attorney to see what wonderful advise he has for me before seeing probation officer. Go to local health clinic to try and get someone to see and sign off on our request for hospital/homebound teaching for my difficult child. We have no insurance and aren't on medicaid. Need to finish selecting classes for the virtual school just in case the homebound thing doesn't work out. I love my difficult child very much and am going to do everything in my power to help him - but part of me, just a small part wants to say to heck with it and put him back on script medications and send him back to school. I feel like such a bad mom saying that.

Those are just the extra things I have to do today, then there are the normal things like take and p/up easy child from school and go to bank just to name a couple.

Son's court date got moved from last Thursday to this Thursday due to mom's passing. Attorney said he is trying for what he calls a "dervision". If he gets that we won't have to go to court Thursday but for some reason my hopes aren't too high.

It's only 6:30 in the morning and just thinking about all this makes me already exhausted.

Marguerite

I hope today goes smoothly for you. We've been where you are now (apart from the court stuff). trying to get something organised for school when you feel like they're in educational limbo - not easy. It worked for us, though.

Marg

nvts

Hi! Don't feel like a bad mom for saying that you'd like to give up and turn to medications. First of all, most of our difficult child's are such a handful that ANYTHING would be a blessing. And quite honestly, without medications, many of our children could be lost causes!

The setup you have going on is not envied by many - I usually pray for Monday, but in your case I would have opted for the weekend with the whole crowd home! That schedule for the day is intimidating and it certainly wouldn't be something that I'd want to go through on a Monday!

:smile:

Don't forget to stop and grab a nice cup o' coffee and breathe while you're out!

Beth

:rudolph: