Sick-o's

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:whiteflag: Okay. Uncle already!

It started last Saturday with easy child and her fever, which hit 102.9 Sunday and finally broke today.

Then Monday, difficult child 1 starts sounding congested and ends up calling me yesterday to pick him up early from school. No fever, thankfully.

Then husband starts complaining this afternoon that his throat hurts and he's starting to feel crummy. He's already in bed asleep and it's barely after 8pm.

And tonight, difficult child 2 is complaining that he feels achey -- took his temp and it's 100.

What's WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!???

I am washing my hands like my initials are O.C.D. and crossing all body parts in hopes I don't end up with any of these assorted bugs that have taken up residence in my family members.

I suppose it's better to happen this week than next when they're all off for Spring break... :sick:

trinityroyal

Sending GET WELL SOON vibes to all of your resident sickos.
And Keep That Darn Bug Away From Me vibes to you.

Hope you're able to avoid the plague, and that you're all recovered in time for Spring Break.

Trinity

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yes, I think a mask would be in order! :p easy child went back to school today, but she's still tired and now her nose is stuffy. At least the fever's gone. difficult child 2 spent the day on the couch nursing his fever. He'll be home tomorrow again, which is really a shame since he was signed up to shadow someone at the middle school he's supposed to attend in the fall. I had to call and cancel today.

difficult child 1 is better, but still stuffy as well. husband came home early and is achey and congested. And the biggest baby of them all!

What I want to know is who's going to stay home and baby me when I get sick?! Sheesh!

I felt like I was in the car all day today. After dropping easy child off at school, I took difficult child 1 to his 9am neuropsychologist testing. Came back home to check on difficult child 2, then drove back to pick up difficult child 1 at noon, got him lunch and then dropped him back at school by 1pm. Then had to pick up easy child from school at 1:47 (minimum day today), and then turn around and go get difficult child 1 from school at 3:30. Then take easy child to her first piano lesson at 4:30. Then go back to the facility where her lesson was at 6pm to sign the three kiddos up for Fall soccer. Then come back home and feed everybody and make sure the healthy two were getting their homework done.

I just got difficult child 2 and easy child to bed early. difficult child 1 is upstairs watching TV with husband.

I. Am. Done.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
I has worked its way through our family as well. J is suffering from a secondary infection now, her ears will not clear up, on the 3rd antibiotic, ugh!

Hoping you don't get it, it is not fun!

Hugs, Vickie