Sir Indiana Von Poopy Pants...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Is coming home on Sunday....

We have to drive about 4 hours to pick him up... I would like all of us to go!!! But I might have to go by myself if K is still doing horribly....

He is SO cute... something good...

His name is Indiana... because , husband and N were born in Indy, and we have family there, and because he will be FAST!!! and Indy was where the first Chessie was AKC registered... and we thought Indy was cute...

SO here is to all of you Hoosiers!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
He is so sweet!! How are you going to get him to wear pants? Why won't you change them??

He is truly beautiful. Remember that doggie shirts often give them a sense of comfort, much like swaddling a baby. (we had to work with a trainer when we had a dog we adopted from Petco. This was a BIG help.)

Hope things settle down and you can all go.

Susie

LittleDudesMom

Gosh, he's adorable - he actually looks like a little stuffed animal he's so perfect! I hope everything settles down and you can all go together - it'll be special.

sharon

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I thought he looked like a perfect stuffed toy too.....ADORABLE...we Hoosiers salute you in your wisdom in choosing such an honorable name.... Indiana, not poopypants.....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK it's not really Poopy Pants nor Von... Mr. Smarty Pants Here We Go Again... But if it were, it would be what Star said...

It's just Indy for short or Indiana... something, something on his papers... I supose His Momy and Daddies names or whatever they do... I am used to strays...
My Dad always did the names of his Papered dogs... He is so prestigious in his little photo... Mr. Man...

Until Miss. Fancy Pants Von Gary, Indiana. Knocks him down a peg or 12... our calico!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've always been the one to name and register my papered dogs.

One was Miss Precious Miracle Merry Christmas, call name Precious. She was my xmas gift to myself.

The registered names can get very long and they encourage the unusual because the name can't have been used before. (I'm assuming to keep them straight)

OMG! He is just, just, just......How in the world will you be able to say No to that face??? It's gonna be as hard as it is to say no to a basset puppy.

Have fun lovin' and snugglin' your new family member.

Hugs

TerryJ2

OMG, he's ADORABLE!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
He looks like a little bear cub. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!

Mr. Smarty Pants Here We Go Again
I think that's on my papers.

I'd forgotten about pedigree names, though we did have an AKC lab named Buster Bojangles of Rainbow, Buster for everyday, a gift from our son's father in law who's a vet and breeder. He and our lab/Dalmatian mix Buster (the Big Galoot) both disappeared the day my mother-in-law passed away 4 1/2 years ago. They had the run of 150 acres but always came home before and were neither one seen again after. Someone left the gate open coming to pay condolences and they must have run out on the road, possibly were picked up by someone (though Buster had no economic value without his AKC certification) or killed, but we never found them. Buster was a year and a half and Buddy 4. Scooter was with them but he did come back that day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
LADIES WE HAVE A REGISTERED STUD by his own admission - introducing (((((drum roll))))))

Here We Go Again issssssss

Mr. Smarty Pants.

OMG thank you so much at your expense HWGA - just toooo much for a Sat. morning!