Sleepless grief and today is the meeting

Ropefree

Banned
Good morning All: The meeting I called weeks ago with the teachers after the last semester fiasco is today. Finally.
My family is reeling in the agony of my Mothers condition. All suspended in the nothing we can do is helpful.
Fortunately no camera crews will be coming. poparazzi not a problem.
In todays world counting a blessing is just getting easier.

B

bran155

Rope, how was the meeting?

So sorry about your mother. Keeping her in my prayers! (((HUGS)))

Ropefree

Banned
Bran155:I had e-mailed to confirm the meeting, since no one had responded.
i recieved a vp call sayiint not aware of the meeting. I did meet with ONE teacher and she reflected the same needs as ever so I am just going to pursue getting help from someone who does know what to do and does it.

This morning I have not heard about my Mom Bran155, So what that tells me is that she is not talking, not moving, My Dad is feeling so awful about her condition.

It hurts.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Saw this and hope that your Mom is dreaming peacefully -

As far as the school - I THINK they are dreaming - to have an IEP meeting and not send anyone but one teacher?

I think a call to your district superintendent is in order.

OR at the very least

The person in CHARGE of SPED at the district......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRr:mad:

maril

Sorry to hear of the disappointing meeting. I hope more help comes soon; no more long waits. I cannot understand the disregard for your time and your son's education.

I am sending hugs your way as well as a prayer for you and your folks.

B

bran155

Oh Rope, I am so sorry. Try to stay as positive as possible. I can only imagine how hard this must be on you and your poor dad. I will keep you all in my prayers.

And then on top of that stress you had one teacher show up to the meeting!!! Jeesh. I agree with Star, call the Superintendent and complain. I have been known to sit in his office until I got what I needed. Sometimes we have to be a pain in the you know what to get what we need!

Gosh, I really hope your day gets better. You are in my thoughts.

(((HUGS)))
Shawna