So, are we super heroes?

susiestar

Roll With It
LOL!!

I am not sure that superhero describes me, but my mom is making me a cape for Christmas!

No, really, she is. I have a hard time with sleeves lately as they set off my itching and seem to trigger swelling (not new, docs are not worried). I have a tough time with coats/jackets esp, so I have been using shawls. My mom found a pattern and decided to make a really pretty cape for me!!!

So I might be a superhero, we will have to wait and see. Deciding on my superhero name would be tough though. What would your superhero name be?

susiestar

Roll With It
I mentioned this to Jess and she looked a bit perplexed. She told me, "You have always been a superhero- You're THE MOM".

Of course she sang the last two words the way I did to bug the kids when they were obnoxious. Anyone remember the song, "Cause I'm a Blonde" from Earth Girls are Easy? Julie Brown's character sings it. Substitute Mom for Blonde and my off key singing for Julie Brown's, and you get the idea.

It was sooo much more fun than tellign the kids "Because I said so" and it worked better too. Often the boys will just give in and do it my way if we are in public rather than have me sing it. Never quite worked that way with Jess, but she is not just a girl, she is MY daughter, the one my momma always threatened me with.