Something happy to think about...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by gcvmom, Aug 5, 2008.

1. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

What a great looking family you have!! It looks like a fantastic vacation, too!!

Hang in there with the other stuff going on- my guess is it will wok out better soon- a medication adjustment will help and no matter what, school starts soon so everything will change again, LOL!!
  3. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Awww...I can't see them! I need to install Flash, but this is husband's computer and don't want to mess with it. I'll try it on my laptop.

4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

I just got it on my laptop! What a lovely vacation!!! You all look so happy. I'm envious of the beach and family time. Glad you got a nice time away.

6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Abbey -- thankfully there is no recorded reminder (like a photo) of any of the bad, crazy stuff that happened... If I just keep looking at the pretty pictures (I keep telling myself), maybe I'll just forget about the unsavory parts!
  7. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Thanks klmno... I can only hope!
  8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for sharing your pictures-they are lovely and you have a great looking family!
  9. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

What a lovely family! Looks like you had a great time.

So...any plans for guacamole? ;)
  10. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

What a beautiful family. Looks like they were having a ball! Thanks for sharing. :)
  11. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

Thanks for sharing, you made me smile, we're going away end of August, my fingers and toes are crossed difficult child's will behave.

The reason I love scrap booking = all the pics with mean and sad faces don't go in the book, the go in the can, LOL
  12. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Thanks Sharon and Heather :)

BBK -- I think I waited too long to cut open that avocado -- flavor wasn't so great and the texture was funny. I ate a few bites and threw the rest away :(

AOG -- hope your trip is filled with more good moments than bad. I think that's all we can ask. Oh, and DON'T remind me about scrapbooks!!! I'm about 12 years behind :(
  13. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Hmmmm. I know who to stow away with on their next vacation. :D ;)

Looks like you all had alot of fun. Wonderful pics of happy memories. And that's all you're supposed to the happy memories.

You've got a great looking family. :D
  14. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Did you take those pictures? Who ever did is a very good photographer. Looks like a wonderful vacation.
  15. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Ha, ha, Lisa! If you come, you get difficult child duty to pay for your trip!!! Thanks for the compliment :) We did have a lot of fun moments. I put the camera away when it wasn't so fun...

Kathie, I confess, I'm the photographer -- which is why out of hundreds of pictures, there's maybe two or three of me total! I finally bought husband a very easy-to-use point-and-click digital camera last fall and he's starting to take a more active role in recording memories, so maybe there's still hope the kids will have SOME photos to remember me by when I'm gone :) Thanks for the praise...