Something to be said for vacuums with transparent dirt cups

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I may just be more motivated to vacuum more often! Got a good deal on a cheapie Dirt Devil upright with a HEPA filter at Target. We're talkin' under $40. It's very lightweight and my intention was to get something easy for the kids to use so that they can help more with vacuuming stuff like the stairs. Our other upright is just too heavy and cumbersome to maneuver on stairs. And since our cats like to sleep there, it's a fur magnet -- probably enough deposited there to knit a sweater.

I decided to try the new unit out first on an area rug in my bedroom upstairs -- WOW. Didn't take long to fill that little dirt chamber with cat hair, dust and various other unidentifiable particles. That was kinda fun :) This just may work for the kids... and who knows, it may even work for li'l ol' unmotivated me! :D

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We have a Rainbow. Wee difficult child loves to use it and see what he can collect in the water. lol

susiestar

Roll With It
I love our bagless vacuum. Not only do I really begrudge spending money to keep the vacuum running, about every other bag had to be torn apart do to some precious thing or other that might have been vacuumed up.

With the bagless it is so easy to find those treasures.