Sweet Piglet

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by JJJ, Feb 1, 2012.

1. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

My sweet little girl has had a great day! She got her braces off and can't stop smiling.

We also got her high school placement test results and she did so well ! Her reading score was a bit low as expected but high enough for the regular level mandatory reading class (instead of remedial). Her Math and Science scores placed her very solidly into the regular classes. The highlight of the scores was her English...she got a 19 and she only would have needed a 20 for the honors program!!! This is outstanding because (1) she had an IEP for academics for 5 years and she has NEVER been in our gifted and talented classes, yet she tested very close to getting into an honors class as a freshman! I'm so proud of her!!!

2. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Give her a big old congrats hug from Auntie Step!!! Woo hoo!!!

...And you, too, Mama!

3. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Way To Go Piglet!!! Auntie TeDo is a proud auntie too!! I bet mom can't stop smiling either!

4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

How great is that? Way to go, Piglet!

5. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

6. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

She has worked so hard.I remember getting my braces off and how good it felt. 1994 LOL Good for Piglet getting such good scores!!!

7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I'm very proud of her too.

8. SocRocks

SocRocks New Member

Congrats to her!

9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

10. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

11. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

YAY to Miss Piglet. She should be so very proud of herself. She obviously worked very hard to get to this point. How great for her. And getting her braces off on the same day? Bonus!!

12. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way To Go piglet!

13. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

14. buddy

buddy New Member

:you_go_girl:Great Job!