Thank you, DF, for helping me launch my blog

TerryJ2

I've been struggling to get a blog going on Blogspot.com for six mo's. My little sister, a public speaker, loves her blog and how easy it is to use, but couldn't figure out how to get it published. I asked two computer-techie friends for help and they couldn't figure it out.
DF came to the rescue. She called and talked me through it. She couldn't figure it out, either, but offered the idea to change to WordPress. Ta-da! It took less than 10 minutes.
I actually whipped off a 420 word blog a few min. ago and it is a great way to process whatever I'm working on. Plus, it gives me a double feeling of accomplishment--the actual work, in this case, a painting--and the blog. That's more of a high than I've gotten in weeks. You know, those days when you can't function because your difficult child has blown every circuit in your brain? And you run back to bed and hide under the covers in tears, with-a migraine? I've had way too many days like that.
I feel like a huge chunk of my sanity has been saved. This is at least as good, if not better, than going for a walk or going out to lunch with-a friend, because it's part of my work. Remember, that thing we looked forward to when we graduated from school? Doing something that produced products and income? Yep. It's still there, buried somewhere in all of us.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Terry--
I'm so glad we were able to figure it out! Hopefully, your new blog will get lots of traffic and be highly successful...

(by the way--No need for such a public thank you....I'm glad I could help! )