The Bachelor Week Two

Nancy

So glad Jenna is gone :whew:

I really like Kacie, the girl from Tennessee that he took on the first single date. She is down to earth and they look like a good match. I thought it was smart that he took the girls to his home town and made it clear that that was where is future was. If any of the girls didn't think they wanted to live that life now is their chance to leave. Hint hint Blakely! Not sure how many VIP clubs are in that quaint little city for her to serve.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
One looneytune down (Jenna), one more to go (Blakely) and one prima donna (Courtney) to go, too. ugh. I'm hoping that once Ben's raging hormones settle down that he will gain some perspective and make some rational instead of horndog decisions.

Suz

DDD

Actually, lol, some of it made me laugh. Like who in their right mind is going to say "Hmm...your dog is cute but I prefer cats" or "gee...Sonona is lovely but how many times a year do you go to LA or NYC?" or "if you're going to be messing around with the other girls I'm heading to my room with a good book".

Besides, didn't you all just "know" when some guy really wasn't turned on by you. Fortunately back in the day I was quite popular but some seemingly great guys never asked me out. I wish more of these women would just "read" that Ben is not for them and they are not for Ben. A few seasons ago, as I recall, one woman bowed out after a couple of shows. She was lovely, educated, nice etc. but she just didn't feel the vibe. I admired her. DDD

Nancy

Me too DDD. I hope some of them decide to do that. Seriously if they don't want to live in a vineyard in Sonoma then they should go back to wherever. Courtney is not going to find a lot of modeling jobs there.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
For Courtney, it seems to be more about winning a competition than anything else. Maybe she thinks Ben is rich or something?

The gal you are remembering D3 was the vampire girl from NYC. lol

Suz

DDD

I swear Suz you never cease to amaze me with the info you find. Do you know who the winner is yet?
LOL Very interesting article. You're awesome. DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
The one that I look at has always gotten the final two correct but did get fooled on the final outcome a couple of times. I feel pretty confident, though, that I know at least the final two.

I would never spoil it, of course, but I enjoy watching it knowing the outcome so I can watch the "love" story unfold.:couple:

At least, until they break up a couple of months later.

~Kathy