The Day is NOT Off to a Good Start

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I started feeling sick about 9pm.........I ignored it. It wasn't too bad just an all around blah icky sort of thing. By midnight I felt like I got hit by a truck and my digestive system was rebelling.:sick:

I did not sleep.

Today I'm cooking at least half of the Thanksgiving dinner. All I actually want to do is to go to bed.

To husband's credit he got up before me (I was lying in bed wishing I were dead, or could at least sleep) and started in on cleaning the kitchen......which is good because I had some left over dishes in the sink.

He dug out my electric roaster from the storage area of the family room, washed it up.

So.......I get it ready for the turkey. I can't find the insert pan for the roaster oven. I send Travis back into the family room to find it. (my stuff doesn't get very good care around here if it is "stored") husband hears me cussing............and comes in and says hey I already put it in the roaster oven. Oh, then can't find the manual for the roaster oven to know what temp ect to cook the turkey on............find the thing online (a yrly thing lol) then go to check the poundage of the turkey and guess what:? This turkey was a gift from easy child's work.......they took the price tag off that has how many pounds the darn bird is. omg So I'm guessing around 15 lbs but I actually think it's a bit less than that.........so I'll just have to watch it.:tongue:

Aww gee............that's not the way to start off cooking Tday dinner. I hope this food is edible when I'm done. lol

Now lets see if I can get the ham into the stove oven without a hitch. :rofl:

Yeah, I'm a bit slap happy right now. ugh

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Lisa--

So sorry hon....it's definitely going around! My family and I were all "sacked out" on the couches here with fever, chills, coughs, congestion etc.

Hope you feel better - and don't work too hard! Delegate! Delegate! Delegate!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Not feeling a ton better but then it's been a rather long day and it's only 3pm. lol

I plan to take a nap soon. It went as about as well as a difficult child filled holiday can go I guess. Too funny that compared to Katie and M, Nichole is very much a easy child. :rofl:

Did get some huge smiles and giggles from baby Conner and smoochie kisses from Brandon. Hope I feel better at least by tomorrow because Darrin is having a sleep over at Nana's house. And I need to be up for endless games of operation and Sorry. *snicker* He's too cute.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............HAAAAAAA.........(makes jump into hermedically sealed suit) and sign of the cross while dawning mask)

See--------yer smooching that little germ factory aren't you? (just jealousy talking I'm sure) So just keep on smooching it er him. And the 100 other little germ factories he's been in contact with an so on and so on and so on..........belech!

And you are having MORE of them tomorrow?????? (sprays Lysol) -------and puts on anti-germicidal hand wash, spray, lotion......

ARE YOU KIDDING WOMAN........GET OUT THE DISENFECTANT, THE STEAM MACHINE - THE WIPES............HOSE THEM ALL DOWN -

WASH THE LINENS< BOIL SOME WATER...........SEAL THE HOUSE..........

(waving to you from like a state away) .............waves.........farther................farther............now waving with a stick..............(sprayed it too) ................

GET WELL LIKE NOW.........

Sorry you feel so ucky!

H

HaoZi

Hope you feel well enough to join in those reindeer games with the kids hon!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(sneaks up and sprays reindeer with Lysol) ...........

YES GO PLAY WITH THE REINDEER!!!! WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH FUN IS THIS????????? WOW!!!!!! WE SHOULD ALL DO THIS! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!