The funniest thing..

Sabine

Ok, just have to share..

DS8 had a HORRIBLE time getting ready for school today. Running away and hiding, refusing to put on clothes, scratching, kicking, wouldn't let me brush his teeth, wouldn't brush them himself, shoved his toothbrush into my rear end (ok, not INTO it.. but you get the gist)..

I finally wrangle him enough to get to his shoes and socks. His shoes are right there, and there's one sock, but where is the other sock? It was here a minute ago. hmm.. (DS8 giggles) well, here's another one..

I finally got him to school at 9:00.

10:00 had an IEP meeting for DS8 (no biggie.. just increased his speech from 2xs a month to 4)

1:30 had to pick DD13 up early from school (vomiting.. stomach flu is going around house for last 2 weeks)

2:40, bent over to pick up something off floor, feel something move in shirt, look, and it's the missing sock. DS8 had tucked the sock into my shirt on my shoulder, and had been struggling so hard, I didn't realize it.

Don't know if the sock was sticking out all day or just looked like a single shoulder pad. ROFL

helpangel

Reminds me of the time I met another mom of difficult children for coffee and my shirt was inside out, I was so embarrassed but the other mom said "no biggy happens to her all the time"

It was still bothering me and she was like "honey with kids like ours you can't get stuck on stuff like this, when you put your bra on backwards and it fits better that way OK then it's time to worry"

With everything you have going on over there you got clothes on you and the kid, he got to school and you made it to the meeting, just as long as the 13yo hit the bucket (and not your car) on the ride home it is ALL GOOD! Thanks for the chuckle

Nancy