The Princess and the TWIT

Star*

call 911........call 911
My niece had her first dance at Jr. High Saturday night.

It was a very big deal. VERY BIG. The dress, shoes, hair, nails, a little makeup, and jewelery! She looked (via pictures) stunning.

She sat in anticipation (and believe me she is a stunning young lady - straight A's, cheerleader, community involvement, - get's that from this auntie) waiting for the young man to come.

Time lapsed on, and no call...no boy, no Mother of the boy - nothing. And finally when the dance was due to start, the phone rings. The young man had decided he didn't want to go with her, broke up with my niece, and took someone else.

NOT NICE.

And my niece responded? Well at least I have this lovely dress for the dance weekend with my Nana in Kent next month!

WOW! No tears, no crying....no pouting. She just said - Well Nana thanks for the pictures, got undressed and went back to IM'ing on the computer. Never said he was awful - nothing. She heard my Mom and sister talking and poked her head out and said "OH he'll be sorry some day - just not TOday."

Love it!

Kudos to my sister for raising a very healthy kid.

-Auntie still grumbling about TWIT. :nonono:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Twit is putting it nicely... I would be a'scared to be a boy and do that to one of my girls!!! husband is the sweetest meekest kindest man on earth.....until you mess with his babies!!!

(Or unless you read my old post about how he got beat up by a cop in chicago)

Yes Twit is putting it nicely. What a lovely young lady!!! Karma will come around... the good and bad juju will be waiting!

Twit is an understatement, but I am not surprised. Twits like him are a dime a dozen.

Your niece...THAT is..I mean...OMG...holy Toledo...I can't...

I am completely speechless. All you see anymore is whiney clingy teen girls who would have curled up in a ball and cried over that.

She should teach classes. How wonderful for her; she must have great self esteem.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Twit is being awfully kind, isn't it? I mean, ok so it's jr high, but he didn't have to wait til the very last second literally to let her know.

Nichole would've returned to school and beat the daylights outta him. Course, that could be why all the boys were scared to death of her for so long. :rofl:

Kudos to your neice for letting it slide off her back, and deciding he wasn't worth the trouble of tears! She's gonna be one heck of a woman someday. :bravo: :smile:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Wellllllllll I am impressed. She handled that really well. I am not sure twit is the right word but I think the site would censor the word I am thinking.

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm so impressed with how your niece handled things! Good for her!

As for the twit-well I'm sure he'll get his!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm thinking "someday" not "2Day" means when she gets her 'figur' hahah. And the girl that went to the dance with him? My niece had no slur or comments. Just 'oh well - his loss'

TerryJ2

OMG!!!! What an $ss!!!!
Poor thing. All dressed up and no place to go. Maybe you could have taken her out to eat or something? I'll use any excuse to go out and eat.
Aw, poor thing. That was SO mean. I hope she tells everyone on the planet. But she won't. She sounds like a much better person than I am.

G

guest3

oh gosh, this is what makes me naseaus about having 2 boys, why? why do they do such things?

F

flutterbee

What an impressive, young lady!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "OH he'll be sorry some day - just not TOday." </div></div>

And patient, too! :wink:

Give her a hug from me.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"OH he'll be sorry some day - just not TOday." </div></div>

I'm going to post this somewhere. What a fabulous attitude. :smile:

Suz