Three young woman kidnapped ten years ago found alive

Nancy

HaoZi, they just reported that info here, she is in jail for 25 years. His other daughters that live in or area seem very very normal and are devastated by what their father has done. His mother is very upset and said her son is sick. One of his daughters gave an interview today and said he is dead to her. She had been to his house many times and never knew what he was hiding but wasn't allowed in any of the room upstairs or the basement but she said the basement was always locked even when her mother was alive. They are all looking back now and wishing they had suspected something.

One of the girls' moms' said she walked or drove past that street every day and never suspected her daughter was that close. On the other hand she never gave up and searched for nine years for her and had facebook pages and held vigils and rallies and always knew she was alive so perhaps her being that close she sensed she was alive.

DDD

I saw and listened to the interview with a lovely daughter who said "if I were asked last week I would say that he was a wonderful Dad and a great Grandfather". She described that the basement was always locked but she had managed to get in there as a child and the only odd thing was that there was a fishtank. She is the same one who said "he is dead to me" but honestly I wanted to reach out and hug her. I hope that older family members will do just that. Like many women I loved my Dad with all my heart...honestly, I can not truly imagine the pain of having all that "grounding" love ruined by such a horrid turn of events. Truthfully, Nancy, my very first thought was your difficult child. Those of us with difficult child battle scars have to truly be thankful that "it could have been worse".. Hugs DDD

toughlovin

Gosh as awful as it would be to have a child do a terrible act like this, it would also be horrible to find out your father, who you loved and looked up to, did such terrible things. I dont know how you would get over that. That is so so sad.

TL