Too much grief

T

TeDo

I am soooooo sorry JJJ. Losing someone is one of the hardest things and I agree that losing more than one at a time can be too much to bear. I had a similar experience 2 years ago, had 3 funerals in one week. It was the worst time I can remember. Take care of yourself in any way you need to and know that all of us are here for you. HHUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

JJJ

It still feels like a nightmare -- or a really bad joke -- I can accept the two who died from cancer but my uncle who just didn't wake up -- I cannot accept that. My mind is in such denial that when someone mentions it, I feel the 'shock' of it all over again. I dug out my medications from when Kanga was terrorizing us, pharmacist says they are still good. I know I am not getting through this without some help. My uncle's funeral isn't going to be for almost 2 weeks cause they have to do an autopsy before they can ship the body home.

Eeyore is being a total brat about "all these dead people ruining my vacation". He did, eventually, apologize and I know that it is because he does not deal well with death. But....gggrrrr.....I can't deal with parenting difficult children right now.