Feeling Feeling Feeling
Today Today Today

??? ??? ???

Love Love Love
Star Star Star

ha ha ha

B

bran155

Yes, how are you all doing? I left you a little message on your page. :)

trinityroyal

Star light, Star bright!

I'm sitting here at my desk, trying to keep the mouthful of Maynards Wine Gums in while I guffaw.

Thanks for asking Star and Shawna. I'm feeling pretty good, all things considered.
I feel a bit as though I've been taken over by aliens.

The nausea is overwhelming, but my obdoc says that it's a Good Sign. (That's what I tell myself when I'm driving the porcelain bus. It's a "good sign")

I can't. stop. eating. Not even for a minute.

But other than that, we feel great!

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Trinity -

When I was pregnant with Dude - they told me that I was preg. with twins. Then they told me other things later and it turned out that Dude was just taking up a LOT of space.

HE could. not. stop. eating. Not me - I was just the shovel at the mouth of the steam engine. And you have two steam engines going full bore - I think I can I think I can.

oh by the way.....Star is a lovely name for a girl. Kinda goofy for a boy - but since you are having one of each??? I think....that could be used. lol

trinityroyal

With Little easy child, I was big enough that they thought it was twins.
(They had to deliver him early by C-section...35 1/2 weeks...because I was bursting at the seams. And he was 9 lbs, and 23 inches long)

But I got to see the little ones on the first ultrasound, and there are definitly 2 of them.
2 placentas, 2 little blobs of baby-in-the-making, 2 little pulses of light that were the heartbeats just starting up. I was awestruck.

Yes, 2 steam engines going full bore.

And I agree. Star is a beautiful name for a girl. So many names to choose from. Girl names, boy names. Initials that are not tease-worthy. Aunties and uncles who will want to be named after...it's all so confusing.

DammitJanet

One of my nieces middle names is Star...lol. She doesnt live far from you as a matter of fact! Hmmmm...could you be her? LMAO

I like Scott for a boys name.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I was told I was having twins with Travis. Actually, ob never stopped believing it even after ultrasounds. I ate like I was starving to death. All. The. Time. lol He was the only one I went over the 20 lbs with. I got up to a whopping 180 and had only started out at 110. (and have never seen 110 again. lol)

Glad you're able to eat regardless of the morning sickness.

(((hugs)))

trinityroyal

Eating seems to be the only way to keep the sickness at bay. Not always successfully, but if I'm going to be sick either way, I may as well eat while I'm at it.

Sigh...

donna723

Congratulations, Trinity! I can't even imagine having TWINS!!!

My daughter is 25-1/2 weeks along with her first baby now and she had terrible nausea in the beginning. Her doctor gave her some medications for the nausea and also told her to take a Benadryl before bedtime as a way of helping to control the nausea! I had never heard of that before but she said it really did help to at least make the nausea bearable. It makes her sleepy but then she was falling asleep on the sofa by 8:00 p.m. every night anyway! Actually, she still does. How far along are you?

Last edited:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Twins? I think I'd faint. With my last easy child I had my OB NOT tell me my weight after 80 lbs. of weight gain at 7 months. I have this one picture of me sitting on the couch with a bowl of ice cream sitting on my belly. Contrast this to my first son which I only gained 18 lbs. He was nearly 9 lbs at birth. Fortunately I dropped the weight quickly.

Eat, dear. Remember...you're eating for 3.

Abbey