Update on Miss KT and her hubby

KTMom91

It's been up and down with them ever since her hubby had eye problems while in the Navy that were severe enough to get him discharged. He's working part time and looking for a full time job or planning to go back to school, depending on which day you ask them. Miss KT has found and quit several jobs over the past few months, and supposedly starts a full time job on Thursday.

They're moving to a cheaper apartment in a few weeks, they got a dog, they still have only Miss KT's car to share, are broke all the time, but still seem to be happy and still in love! They'll be down for Christmas week, which will be an eye opener for the hubby, I'm sure. He's never been to San Francisco, so we're planning a day trip to show him the wonders of the city.

They're doing all right...I was worried when they first got married, but he's a planner and very organized, and Miss KT, with her Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), needs to have everything spelled out. I'm pleased and happy for them!

scent of cedar

Oh, I got the biggest charge out of hearing they were happily in love and doing well! I am glad you are spending Christmas together. I have never been to San Francisco either. I have seen movies set there, though ~ it looks like it will be a great place to go exploring together.

This was such a fun update. Thanks for posting, and very happy to hear she is doing so well!

Cedar

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is probably going to sound odd...........

But I think young people, young couples especially, need to experience some "tough times" together, learn to weather the storm together, to both mature them and make their relationship much more solid. It can, believe it or not, be a very good thing.

Glad they're holding it together. I keep an eye on her and smile at her fb posts. I pray for all the best for them.