Violation of Probation filed

AnnMarieTN

difficult child's defiance and negative behavior is escalating at school. Nothing has really changed at home and I found out this morning that he got into my car and took money out of my wallet.

I e-mailed his PO and court mental health director. I'm at my breaking point. I cannot take any more.

His PO e-mailed me. He is filing a VOP today for difficult child's school behavior as it is repeated and is grounds for revoking his probation. We are supposed to meet on Tuesday to determine how to enforce the VOP (court hearing vs. taken into custody vs. Public service hours). His PO is also setting up an "emergency" Child and Family Team meeting with DCS as PO feels difficult child is at high risk of coming into DCS custody due to his behaviors and as he put it "my fatigue" in dealing with difficult child.

I feel guilty, but I just don't feel like I can bear much more. I am just physically and emotionally drained.

DDD

Sending a supportive hug your way. It is almost impossible to live with the high level of stress for such a long period.
You're doing a great job. DDD

klmno

I feel for you. I'm going thru something similar with my son. I'd just advise to proceed cautiously. What is DCS?