Wee just left

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
with exMIL so I could go in to work.

I'm not upset with her, because she couldn't help it, but she was an hour and a half late getting here, so now its probably best use of my time to work from home...but I really need some face time in the office.

And I am really, really, really fighting a completely defeated feeling right now...so many things...school/Wee being the major one, but just a ton of little **** (husband's bs, behind at work, husband's ex, whack job...) and it is just eating me alive today.

I just want to crawl in a hole. I need a break, but I can't take one.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Can you just take a 1/2 hour breather? Put your cell phone on the table, then go outside some place quiet and shady and just close your eyes and relax, meditate, breathe deeply.

((((Hugs)))

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
This is my breather, I think. Woohoo. (No offense, guys)

I have got to finish up some serious documentation for a project this week, IEP meeting is Friday, so I'm juggling Wee all week to do it, and I made an appointment to get the team to the farrier at 6pm tonight, which means i have to leave by 515, which would not be a problem, but husband turned the horses out into the back field! (and LOTS more to this story). So I will be late, and I HATE doing that to this guy...or maybe I don't go at all...but it falls back on me, not husband, where it belongs. Unless I make him take them, and then he's in my truck...

Picked up Wee's school work. He has lost most math concepts that he had learned last year. Partly my fault cause I didn't work with him enough this summer, but really, where am I to squeeze that in? oh, and yeah, I've got his work picked up from school so he can "keep up". Hahahaha

My patience is thin to non-existent with it all. There are moments, when relatively minor things happen, that I really feel like I'm just going to spontaneously combust.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
How about we crawl into a bunker???
I am so sorry- you have been stretched so thin for so long. I wish someone would take some of your load.
Sorry

susiestar

Roll With It
How about donut holes? I will climb into those with you and I bet N will come join us and help cheer you up!

Some days it is all just too much. I hope you find a way to come to peace with this. Why is wee still not in school? Are they still putting him off? GRRRRRRR

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Even better, my truck is making a very loud additional rattle (its a diesel, but this is NOT a normal rattle) so I had to cancel the farrier altogether.

Its parked til I know what's wrong with it now.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
And Susie, no, he's not in school. We had to work on IEP goals at the last meeting...instead of addressing what can be done to keep him in the building...we were supposed to meet again on Thur, but the lawyer couldn't meet, so its now at the end of this week...so IF he goes to school next week, he'll have missed 2.5 weeks.

Thank you for the well wishes. Surely it will get better. I am lucky to be surrounded by people (you guys, ex in laws, my friends) way more wonderful than the brooms are negative. I always have that to hang onto.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
AND my dryer's broke.

AND its raining so I have tons of half dry laundry every where that I had to get off the line.

Mom2oddson

Wow! When it rains in your life, it POURS!!! I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this and alone on top of it. Instead of crawling in a hole, I think you need a warm beach, a hammick, a nice breeze and a strong drink for about a month or two. Sending lots of {{{{hugs!}}}} Wish I could do more.