well I know where he is

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
S2BX is in Florida. Has anyone heard of this place? He is using my insurance, because by law in NJ, I have to cover him until we are divorced (because he's out of work and has no insurance of his own)

So my lawyer sayd I am not liable for the balance, but we are sending a letter there saying I am not liable to cover myself.

I got an approval notice from my insurance company, and it had the name of the place on it. Not like his family would tell us or anything, they just blame us.

Last edited:

Steely

Never heard of it, but they have a typo/mis-spelled word in bold on the front of their web site, so I am thinking the place is not that great.:tongue:

Hugs. All the rehab in the world will not help this guy, until he is ready to help himself. So sorry. I have been there done that...............so I am not judging, only speaking from experience.

Star*

call 911........call 911
So he's in Florida? Right where he should be - WHAT a mosquito.

Are you angry yet? How much more do you think he's going to mosquito out of you before this is over? APPARENTLY HE has people willing to spend YOUR hard work on him STILL!

Oh and FYI I emailed them. My email said - WEB PAGE - HUGE TYPO - Correct spelling ENVIRONMENT.

susiestar

Roll With It
I sent them an email saying the impression was unprofessional and I wouldn't send a family member to them. I also said that whoever approved the website needed some marketing savvy.

It will be interesting to see what they reply.

I am sorry you have to keep insurance on him. How soon until the divorce is through?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Gee, we're on a roll here ladies. :rofl: I emailed them too.

Unprofessional.

I'm glad you won't be accountable for the balance due, but how much you wanna bet they're gonna try like heck to make it so?

Wonder if this was his idea, or to please his family.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WE GOT YER BACK
GIRLLLLLLL FRIEN'

YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF THE REST!

Can you imagine the look on the administrators face today getting emails from ALL over the US about their site? STILL not fixed.
1:10 PM Friday , 8/1

OpenWindow

Did you notice the thank you note after you submit a message telling them how unprofessional they are? This is what mine said:

"Thanks ! for fill up your data. Our team will get back to you soon.."

What does that mean?

Maybe their webmaster is in recovery, too.

Marguerite

I was tempted to suggest I email them also, from Australia... but that might be a tad too obvious.

Seriously, folks - we've had some fun but it's maybe time to pull back. Duck, and cover (although we never got that campaign in Australia, we were taught about it in school as an example of futility).

I looked at the site - actually, the place doesn't look too bad. I let my editor's eye roam over the site and generally speaking, I would pass the content as perfectly OK to release (maybe a few too many commas, that's all) except for that ONE misspelling of "environment". Which tells me - it was a mis-key. And the person who wrote it is probably the same person who okayed it for release. We are more likely to miss our own mistakes, even if we are highly skilled and professional. I always get someone else to edit my professional work and I'm often asked to edit the work of other writers including some who I would consider to be more skilled than myself. I find errors in their work also, because no matter how good you are, you should never edit your own work.

A strong suggestion - think about this, from the point of view of the tech person. He is going to suddenly get a lot of emails telling him about the typo. If you had found the web page by chance, would you have emailed him? Probably not. So suddenly getting quite a few - it looks a bit suspicious. Not that you've done anything wrong, but if I were him, I'd be doing some detecting. What is the link between all these emails?

Hmm... all female. Unusual - half the population of the world is male. Methinks - disgruntled wife with coffee klatch? I wonder where...

Then if he is smarter than the average bear, he will maybe plug in either one of your email addresses, or even the url for the offending web page of his, into a good search engine.

If he does this - Voila! This site will pop up.

Or not - an edit now on the first post will remove that risk. We could even make such an edit temporary, put it back in, say, a week. Or after their spelling mistake is fixed.

THAT could mess with his head.

I say "his" but it could easily be a female site manager. It's just fewer letters to type, with "his" instead of "hers".

Marg