What did I miss-posts being moderated?

ctmom05

I have visited here quite a bit, as time permits. Often to read, sometimes to post.

I just replied to someone else and got the message that my answer will be visible when it has been moderator approved.

When did this start? It came as a surprise, but I can certainly understand the reasons this option may have been put in place.

Lothlorien

Not sure why. We put this feature in to prevent new posters from adding links for spamming, but you are way past the moderated post limit. I'll ask Cheryl.

M

ML

I just got a private message span. I was sooo happy to get a pm too as I seldom get them. I say just hang in there while the mods work all this stuff out ctmom :)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Michele, if you are receiving spam via PM, please PM the person's screen name to one of the mods so we can arrange to ban the person doing it.

Thanks. :)

Suz

Lothlorien

Michele, Please let me know the screen name of the spammer. We did have to ban a poster today and I'm curious if it's the same person.
Thanks.

tiredmommy

I suspect some of our long term members may fall into the category of needed to be moderated only because they haven't posted in a predetermined amount of time.