WHAT is wrong with people? Child burned for messing pants

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sickened by these both. I hope that the young boy will someday be able to emotionally and physically recover. I hope that the family of the young girl have ALL of the children removed from their custody now and FOREVER, including the young girl who already had 2 children. Re-unification should NOT EVER be sought for this group, with the exception of giving the children the choice of keeping in contact.

I honestly do not think there are cruel enough punishments for the adults in either case.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't even think straight after reading things like this.
I don't know what the sentence should or could be to ever be enough?

Anaheimfan

Blue Collar Boy
Although sick, this isn't really surprising. No doubt that boy suffered extreme emotional pain...But I am left to wonder if he will be able to function normally, as it seems some of the burns were directly on his anus.

I do not think that this was a punishment for messing his pants...I think it's just two sick individuals--who will no doubt try to use insanity or something as a scapegoat--who felt like torturing a child.

The fact they think it's perfectly normal and acceptable to burn a child with a propane torch says something about the way those two were raised--not an excuse, I'm just saying, it could be the case--and their line of thinking...Every single one of my thoughts and prayers go out to this boy.

TerryJ2

I'm speechless.

That poor kid.

There is a pecking order in prisons and child abusers, especially sexual abuse, which this could be considered, are at the bottom of the heap. If those two men make it out of prison alive, I will be surprised. What goes around comes around ...