When it's not going exactly her way...

KTMom91

OK, I get that the boyfriend dumped her. I get that she's not happy with her classes this semester. I get that she doesn't have many people to hang out with, since all the friends were boyfriend's friends.

But I'm telling you, I want to hide somewhere safe where I don't have to hear her mouth. She got it in her head that we were going to buy her a new cell phone. NOT. Then we were supposed to go with her to get it, and she'd pay us back. NOT. Then she got upset about the health insurance issue. There's a serious communication deficit between us, the company handling the COBRA, and HR where Hubby used to work. We have nearly $1500 tied up in medications, waiting for COBRA to kick in so we can be reimbursed.

Then, she decided to fill out an app for Starbucks online, and got mad at Hubby because she's cold and the front door's open. When he told her to get a blanket if she was cold, she told him to take off his shirt and put on shorts if he was hot. The cell phone issue reared its ugly head again, and we were both very clear that this was not going to happen tonight, there are other priorities. Stomp, stomp, FINE, then, I'll go get gas so I don't have to in the morning. Dog wants to go out, and now she's mad at the dog because he isn't going fast enough. More yelling. She decides to put the dog out back. Hubby asks her not to; she does anyway. He charges out the door, gets the dog, takes him to the side yard (think vacant lot). She starts yelling about I don't even know what, jumps in the car, takes off. Comes back, Hubby tries talking to her, major attitude...she'd have slammed her bedroom door if she still had one. Pretty hard to slam a curtain.

The witchy rudeness is back in force. I can hardly wait till she goes away to school. She really drags me down, makes me tired, etc.

DammitJanet

Ahhhh....and this is why some animals eat their young!

I have often wondered if people who are thinking about having kids were made to come read this board..would they still go forward with the process? LOL.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
She sounds like my 10yo right now... whose easy child status is extremely tenuous and whom I've decided is headed for difficult child-dom. In fact, I think she found a short cut, or even a worm hole to get her there quicker. Maybe they can live together!

unsure

Oh it's so pleasant when they get like that...NOT!
I'm right there with you. I have yet to take his door off the hinges, but it's next on the list. I cancelled his b-day party for this weekend because of the rude obnoxious behave, but haven't told him yet because I don't want to deal with the attitude. I'll tell him tomorrow night because he goes to the counselor on Thursday.
(((HUGS))) to you, KTMom :peaceful: