Where can one order woman's large boot sizes? I mean like size 12!

BusynMember

Jumper needs boots and I'd like to get her some for Christmas, but in the regular stores they all seem to stop at size 11, which is too small for her (her boyfriend calls her "Big Foot."). I need a reasonable place too. A few internet sites had big size boots, but for $200 a pair. I can't pay that much!!! :rolleyes:

KTMom91

What kind of boots were you thinking of? Faux Uggs (or as Miss KT calls them...fuggs)? Or something dressier?

BusynMember

Living in Wisconsin, she needs winter boots that will keep her feet warm in the snow. Payless seems to have a few size 12s....

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Uggs come in size 12. I sucked it up and bought boots from them seven years ago. Other than needing insoles replaced, they are still holding up. In fact. I am waiting for another pair of Ugg boots.

They are pricey, but if cared for, they hold up forever and customer service is excellent.

I figure I'd rather spend 200 bucks once every 7 years than hassle with boots that aren't comfortable and have to be replaced every year or two.

So, I'd come down on the side of Uggs' the genuine item, not the fakes.

BusynMember

Thank you. I'd gladly spend $200 if I had it. But it's not an option this year, unfortunately...As for men's boots, she probably wouldn't wear them. She'd rather have frostbitten toes...lol. Teenagers!!! :)