Where do I find the dancing icons, etc?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Momslittleangels, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Momslittleangels

Momslittleangels New Member

On the old site, I found them, but I never asked where to pull them from this newer site. Thanks.
  2. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

When you reply to a post, the icons are to the right of the screen. If you click on (More), it will take you to the animated icons.

Or did you mean the avatars?
  3. Momslittleangels

So, I am testing here and I only see a few below where I am typing. And I don't see anything that says "more"... Wonder if I have something shut off in my profile???
  4. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Are you using the 'Quick Reply" box? I don't know if you can get the icons on that. Try using the regular "Post Reply" box on the lower left hand side.
  5. Momslittleangels

Yes, I was using the "post reply". The only ones I can insert are at the "title" line. I am missing something in my setup, I think.
  6. Momslittleangels

What is the proper name of those little guys we can insert here? I can check through the FAQ pages if I knew what they were called.
  7. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

emoticons I think might be the name you are looking for.....
  8. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

You need to change some settings in your User CP, so that when you post a reply you're posting in Advanced Mode.
  9. Momslittleangels

I found an old thread from 2008 that Trinity put up with the instructions.....:bravo::abouttime:

THANK YOU!!!