Yes I did the right thg

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by T Rene', Sep 2, 2016.

1. T Rene'

T Rene' Member

So I havent been on here much . But I have been taking care of me .. As well as making sure my son is ok in the Shadows after calling for safety ck on him & Letting him know Thats Wat Im willin to do to protect him ! He shows up on my doorsteps Last Sat. So I say "Son Are u ok "... He says yes ... But cops are watchin me ( YES PARANOIA ) but I got his attention as far as him runnin wild &threatening himself ! He is at his Mamaws Whom He will at least Half way listen to ! Doin better than before ... No promises But I have Hope in the matter ! Thank yall for all the prayers I still need alot .. I know this is a terribly long rd & still not fixed BUT ITS A START :)
  2. worried sick mother

worried sick mother Active Member

That's good news and you definitely did the right thing. I did the same thing when my son kept threatening suicide, I called twice and guess what he stopped the threats because he knew I would call again. I'd just let him think Yes the cops are watching you!! Keep us posted, keep taking care of yourself and I pray your son is on the right track.
  3. T Rene'

T Rene' Member

Thank You !!! I will certainly post progress
  4. Go slow mama

Go slow mama New Member

Good for you for taking care of yourself, so hard to do sometimes so be proud of that!