A Circle Of Support For Jena

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Mar 12, 2011.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I know that Jena is taking a break from the Board but she is in my thoughts. Like the rest of you I followed her journey in recent months and my heart went out to her. As she faces new challenges I feel our thoughts and prayers are important.

So, with sincere caring, I am sending my support from Florida and reaching out to ?
    DDD

2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

...NE Indiana, sending good thoughts and *hugs* her way and reaching out to...

3. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

NJ...sending caring thoughts and a gentle hug, hoping you have a peaceful day....reaching over to...

4. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

NY....stay or go, whatever you need. If you want to keep posting you should, even if you said you wanted to take a break. You may need us more now......

Sending support and strength your way.....reaching out to....

5. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Over to Ohio... We're here for you, Jena. Always... and on to...

6. Jena

Jena New Member

thanks i need it and a few margarita's and a 24/7 therapist living in my home LOL.

7. nvts

nvts Active Member

reaching over from NY...I'm not too far away kiddo (ugh! the Belt Parkway - what a nightmare!)...thoughts, prayers and hugs headed straight across the VZ!

from NY to....

8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Love you! Hugs.

9. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

From Wisconsin...you're in my thoughts.

10. Steely

Steely Active Member

From Oregon and Arizona you are in my thoughts as well. I wish you were not taking a break - we will miss you.

11. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

((((hugs)))) Saying prayers and thinking good thoughts for you Jena.

Break or no break, we're here when you need us.

12. Andy

Andy Active Member

I wish I could throw some large buckets of water your way to drown one of the many fires you are dealing with. Take care of you!

13. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

Reaching from actually maybe even closer the NVTS - PM if you need anything I can help you with. In the meantime, I'm not a praying person but you have my most positive thoughts...

14. From California, my thoughts and prayers are with you in this tough time.

15. graceupongrace

graceupongrace New Member

Hugs, Jena. Sorry things have been so difficult. We care.

16. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jena-Adding in my prayers.

17. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Jena, I don't post often, but I do keep up with everyone. I get strength from all the board members just reading. I have followed your journey and want you to know my prayers and thoughts are with you from Wisconsin.