A difficult child funny....

slsh

member since 1999
Had to share because it just tickled me *so* much. :rofl:

thank you is seriously technological - he lives/eats/breathes/sleeps facebook/google/ipods/etc. (including a bunch of stuff that I am just seriously too old to even fathom, LOL). He also is not eating a whole lot since B's death and looks gaunter than usual - I've even resorted to cooking again (who knew one of my kids would actually like my cooking) to try to entice him into caloric intake.

So he just came in here to tell me that he ate some of my cheese (Babybel) last night. Had this goofy grin on his face. And I knew....

He said he finally decided to google and wikipdedia it - and, wouldn't you know.... (wait for it).... you're supposed to remove the wax *before* you eat it.

I about died laughing. He is such a *goofy* kid. Doing okay, all things considered.

Mental image: Goth type, skinny, 21-year-old hunched over laptop, chewing away, looking up Babybel.... just too doggone funny.

DDD

I think that's funny. In my mind I picture him as a clone of difficult child#2, the Aspie.:bigsmile:

T

TeDo

That is just WAAAAAAAAY too funny. The details you gave make the visual even funnier. Thanks for the laugh.