A generic requezt for support.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DDD, Jan 18, 2012.

1. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm having an extremely difficult time lately. No, difficult child is not involved. Just a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't relate to your lives...just mine. Maybe your support will help me sift thru the many problems that are surrounding me. I hope so...cause I am beyond stressed. Thanks DDD
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

((HUGS)) Let us know what you're stressing over when you're ready....
  3. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Oh, DDD, sending lots of gentle hugs, strength, coping juju, and positive thoughts and prayers your way. Whatever it is, I know you'll pull through, you're a strong lady. You're always there for us, so, of course, we are here for you! xo
  4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

LOL, I just saw that I typed a "z" in my title. Guess that indicates that I'm "off my feed". The problems are senior problems, small business problems etc. No reason to go into details but I'm feeling vulnerable and as you guys know that is not my usual state. DDD
  5. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Maybe we can prop each other up? My second glass of wine tonight I'll drink for you. Big hugs...
  6. Signorina

Signorina Guest

Sending pleasant thoughts and positive vibes your way...
  7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

I'm here, too. I can also drink something for you. :) *hugs*
  8. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Of course... sending big (((hugs))) and lots of supportive thoughts.
  9. Jody

Jody Active Member

Many hugs and much support and think i'll have a sip of wine too. Hang in there, we are here and sending support and best wishes!!!!!
  10. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

DDD I am sending hugs and good thoughts that you are back to your normal self very soon.

11. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Big hugs and supportive thoughts headed your way.
  12. DS3

DS3 New Member

Sending big hugs to you! I hope everything works out for you.

13. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

As you may already know...You are one of my all time favorite grandmother's in the world and you ALWAYS have my most positive good thoughts headed your way. I put a prayer in there too just for good measure.

You'll get through this.
  14. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

I hope things settle down and you are feeling better soon.

15. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

DDD -
    I think many of us are in the same boat.
    Seriously... I'm counting the days until Jan is over... IF I can survive all the things that have to be done in the next 10 days or so...
    And that's BEFORE any difficult child nonsense kicks in...

<knowing nods>
    Shall I put the kettle on for tea?
  16. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Many many warm gentle fuzzy (((hugs))), sending good vibes and juju, thinking positive thoughts.
  17. Rabbit

Rabbit Member

Sending Hugs Rabbit
  18. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

DDD, I hope whatever it is that is going on, sorts itself (or themselves) out very soon.

Look after yourself,

Love, Esther
  19. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I'm not sending wine, I know you like Cutty, so I'll send that, along with support and hugs. Be kind to yourself, thinking of you.
  20. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support. Another day has dawned and it's time to "do my best" again. I'm trying to use the Serenity Prayer with limited success, lol. It is hard to "accept the things you can not change" (even though, darn it, I have no choice). The other two sections are difficult too. husband is showing increasing signs of aging (he gets regular medical care and it is not a disease), he has made more than a few poor choices that have us in more of a financial hole than ever, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel apparent for our business or future. The one safety net left after spending our retirement money supporting the needs of the difficult child's is our business. With the economy small businesses are folding left and right. The
    tax assessment came in for our building and it is almost half of what it was four years ago. I "knew" it was depreciated but "seeing" it felt like the straw on my camel back.

Anyway...your posts helped me. Sharing tea, wine and a drink via cyberspace was a nice imaginary break from reality. Thanks. Now another day has dawned and it's time for me to "man up" again. Geez I should have been one of those helpless Southern belles instead of trying to be Wonder Woman. LOL DDD