A generic requezt for support.

DDD

I'm having an extremely difficult time lately. No, difficult child is not involved. Just a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't relate to your lives...just mine. Maybe your support will help me sift thru the many problems that are surrounding me. I hope so...cause I am beyond stressed. Thanks DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh, DDD, sending lots of gentle hugs, strength, coping juju, and positive thoughts and prayers your way. Whatever it is, I know you'll pull through, you're a strong lady. You're always there for us, so, of course, we are here for you! xo

DDD

LOL, I just saw that I typed a "z" in my title. Guess that indicates that I'm "off my feed". The problems are senior problems, small business problems etc. No reason to go into details but I'm feeling vulnerable and as you guys know that is not my usual state. DDD

Jody

DDD,
Many hugs and much support and think i'll have a sip of wine too. Hang in there, we are here and sending support and best wishes!!!!!

lovemysons

DDD,
As you may already know...You are one of my all time favorite grandmother's in the world and you ALWAYS have my most positive good thoughts headed your way. I put a prayer in there too just for good measure.

You'll get through this.
Love,
LMS

InsaneCdn

DDD -
I think many of us are in the same boat.
Seriously... I'm counting the days until Jan is over... IF I can survive all the things that have to be done in the next 10 days or so...
And that's BEFORE any difficult child nonsense kicks in...

<knowing nods>
{{hugs}}
Shall I put the kettle on for tea?

I'm not sending wine, I know you like Cutty, so I'll send that, along with support and hugs. Be kind to yourself, thinking of you.

DDD

Thanks for the support. Another day has dawned and it's time to "do my best" again. I'm trying to use the Serenity Prayer with limited success, lol. It is hard to "accept the things you can not change" (even though, darn it, I have no choice). The other two sections are difficult too. husband is showing increasing signs of aging (he gets regular medical care and it is not a disease), he has made more than a few poor choices that have us in more of a financial hole than ever, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel apparent for our business or future. The one safety net left after spending our retirement money supporting the needs of the difficult child's is our business. With the economy small businesses are folding left and right. The
tax assessment came in for our building and it is almost half of what it was four years ago. I "knew" it was depreciated but "seeing" it felt like the straw on my camel back.

Anyway...your posts helped me. Sharing tea, wine and a drink via cyberspace was a nice imaginary break from reality. Thanks. Now another day has dawned and it's time for me to "man up" again. Geez I should have been one of those helpless Southern belles instead of trying to be Wonder Woman. LOL DDD