A Vent About MEN!!!! (Feel free to add one of your own)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Adding to the vent...

husband asked me to wake him at 6:30 this AM so he could go take his motorcycle test. OK, he passed it. Fine. But he's late to work (at 3:30 PM) because he's incapable of time management!!!

He had to pick up the truck so he can fix it. Then he took the kids downtown to have them talk to the cops about creep violating the CPO against him. And he was handing out flyers at a local event.

I think 9 hours is more that enough time for all this ****. He was done with the test about 9, so that takes it down to 6.5 hours. 3 hours handing stuff out, 1 to get truck. 1/2 hour to get ready for work and 15 min. to get there. So that's 1 hour 45 minutes to go downtown, wait for PD, have kids talk to them, have it notarized or whatever, and get back home. Did I mention it takes about 30 minutes to get downtown & park, then same getting back? So that's 45 minutes. Not nearly enough time when you have to wait for a cop who's maybe on something more important.

OK, test was scheduled for this AM. Fine. Needed to get truck. Fine. Event was only today, so handouts - fine.

The kids have waited this long, it could have been done Tuesday or yesterday or even tomorrow. So...??? I'm sorry but the guy violated the PO well over 2 weeks ago. What's one more day gonna matter?!

OK, done venting... They're still there...