A very good day

Sunlight

thanks, monday was a dream too!
this morning ant went for his probation visit and had a surprise drug test....passed!
he is very at peace this week, I think having his son with him helps a lot!

Nancy,
boyfriend and I were only apart one week. he came back and looked miserable. he said he moped all week without me. lol
I am taking it one day at a time. we get along very well, and are never apart except to work. I think he missed his ex wife as it was the week of his anniversary in March. he was married to his high school sweetheart for 24 yrs. she left him for a lawyer who then handled their divorce. he finally had to be at an event with them...first time... two weeks ago we attended a wedding that his ex and her live in were attending. he had teary eyes but it was important for him to see that she was truly in love with this guy. this hurt him but he had never seen them together. now he can move on.

Sunlight

I hope ant keeps it up too, for his own sake. I just planned a birthday dinner out for him for friday for his 24th birthday. his first birthday out of jail or Residential Treatment Center (RTC) since he was.... oh ahhh....15??? I think.

dirobb

I am a CD addict
Janet,
Great news. I too hope all goes well. Baby steps.

I hope the birthday is a great celebration for all of you.

Di