Annnnd.... a few more words for today!

Tiapet

Old Hand
STORNADO - n: kid who's a nightmare to bring to shop because they touch everything and whine until you buy them something.

CARNIVOID - to alter driving route with kids in teh car so you don't pass the carnival that is in town.

SIBROIDERY - article of hand- me down clothing with older siblings name or initials on it.

INTERLOOPER - kid who has no qualms about barging in on you in the bathroom.

SLUMBURNED - child's cranky irritable condition the day after staying up way past bedtime.

LINGUISTET - kids mispronunciation of word, left uncorrected by parents who think it's cute.

STALL BEARER - parent who's forced to take toddler with them to bathroom.

DESSERTISH - state of being hungry, but only for something sweet and void of any nutritional value what so ever.

GARBOFLAGE - to hide kids artwork under other trash in wastebasket so you don't get caught chucking it.

CHAP-TURKEY - parent who gets caught skipping pages in long kids book.

InsaneCdn

GARBOFLAGE - to hide kids artwork under other trash in wastebasket so you don't get caught chucking it
*** duplicate flag ***

(sorry... I'm eyeball-deep in paper and editing right now, and... I love the definitions and am hungry for more. But can you add something to replace the repeat? More? hungry for more!)

Tiapet

Old Hand
Sorry about that insane. I lost track somehow of that one. I have to go back through twitter tweets to capture the ones and I thought I didn't get that one.

So far today here are the few that have come:

MONOPOLOOZE - to intentionally lose a game to an unsportsmanlike.

NOCTHIRSTAL - child's need for bedside water cup they don't drink but often spills.

THREEMAGEDDON - hellfire that allefedly erupts if angry counting mom gets to 3.