Another mini vacation coming up......

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Since our getaway over Labor Day weekend husband & I have decided that we need to "get out of Dodge" if you will, at least once a month.

So we leave this coming Thursday to a cabin.....

It's a beautiful area & talking with the owner tonight he assures me the fall colors aren't quite peaking yet - so it should be gorgeous next weekend.

All 3 of us are looking forward to getting away. kt has the book she plans to read & her laptop with games she plans to take. husband has his camera & hiking gear & I have my painting & books on tape.

Now we need to get laundry & groceries & we be outta here Thursday afternoon.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Beth,

Bookmark it & let me know when you're going ~ maybe we can make it a ladies weekend. Researching all of these cabins, there are a few that are gorgeous & would make a wonderful local CD.com board getaway.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Cool -- I've got my sleeping bag packed and will meet you there Thursday night! :rofl:

Okay... maybe Friday?

You have a wonderful, peaceful, relaxing weekend... ya hear?!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Pet friendly!!! My bags are packed! It looks so lovely. I hope you have a wonderful time. How is the weather right now? Nice chilly nights... That stove looks great.

trinityroyal

Linda, it looks beautiful.
Hope you, husband and kt are having a great weekend away.
(I'm jealous too)

The fall colours must be lovely, and great inspiration for painting. I hope that we get to see a collection of your art again soon!

Trinity

donna723

Linda, that place looks beautiful! A wonderful place for you to relax and paint all you want to! I'm a little jealous too but I hope you have a great time!