Answered prayers, but more needed.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Lothlorien, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

My friend Laura got a clean bill of health yesterday. No ovarian cancer.

Unfortunately, my friend Amy is in the hospital. They found nodules in her stomach. She could use some board magic please. Thanks.
  2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Thank God for your friend. As for your other...I'm not sure what 'nodules' mean. Hopefully it's just a few hair balls. ;)

Waving my magic board fingers for her.

3. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I'm glad for Laura's positive results! This has to be nerve wracking for you to now have another friend with scary health issues. Hopefully whatever they find will be benign...

Hugs to you!
  4. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Sending prayers!
  5. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Sending prayers of thanks that Laura has a clean bill of health, and prayers that Amy's health issue has a positive outcome.
  6. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Just when we breathe a sigh of relief, something else pops up.

I looked up stomach nodules and it may be possible that it's celiac related? She's in her 40's. Doesn't this usually appear before 40's? I hope it's just celiac and nothing else. I was talking to her this morning and she's just a wreck. I was crying, she was crying. She has really young kids. She's nervous.

Fortunately, she has a great support, other moms and all of our neighbors. I'm just praying that it's nothing serious.
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm glad to hear your one friend is doing so well! I am saying some prayers for your other friend. by the way, my mom was diagnosis'd with Celiac's when she was 67-she is 69 right now.
  8. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Adding in my prayers. I'm relieved your friend Laura checked out ok. Hoping the same happens for Amy.
  9. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

praises and prayers for your friends
  10. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

The medically unknown can provoke more anxiety than just about anything else I have every known.

I am thrilled for Laura; and will be hoping that Amy fares well.
  11. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers!