Are you sleeping?

KTMom91

It's 10:45 pm here in CA, and I don't see Abbey, or wynter, or the other members of the "Up All Night Club." Hope that means you ladies are getting some much needed and well deserved peaceful sleep! I'm heading to bed myself...good night! Sweet dreams!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well HECK! I'M up! :D

I've actually been getting to bed before 11pm the past few nights. Not sure what's WRONG with me! :tongue:

Now that we know husband's head isn't going to explode any time soon, I have had less to worry about. Although difficult child 2's behavior citation today and the detention he earned for tomorrow, not to mention that his afternoon medications just aren't cutting it, now have me in a tizzy.

So yeah, where IS WG... and Abbey?

F

flutterbee

I've been trying to wear out the spazz-o-matic that is Buster the Yorkie so he could be put to bed (his crate) because when Wynter goes to bed, he goes to bed. Otherwise, he wouldn't let her sleep. But, he had gotten this sudden burst of energy for some reason. He spent a lot of time outside today really interested in the grass around the flower pot. I'm thinking he got high or something. :rofl: Whatever it was he was *really* interested in it.

Gcvmom, I'm glad that you have been able to have peace of mind with husband's health issues and can sleep. It feels good, doesn't it?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: about Buster, Heather. Gosh, I remember the days when I'd sit at my computer desk tossing a bone for 45 mins or more to Molly to wear her down for bed at night. Hard to think of her now as ever being that energetic. lol But now she plays with her "herding" ball in the yard all day and is exhausted when she comes inside.

For me, school is back in session. (the reason I'm up at 7 something in the morning) Which means earlier to bed for me if I can. Doesn't mean I always sleep though, but I try.

Jena

funny...........well i crashed last night by midnight i couldn't handle another all nite thing, difficult child was up though on easy child because she coulnd't sleep and i didn't want to torture her yet another night. she went down around 4 and is still sleeping. i needed some rest so i could be "normal"........whatever that is!!! lol

:)

Abbey

Spork Queen
No, not sleeping, but trying to do house stuff because I've been working so much. I'm a 2-3am person...I'll probably be back on tonight. ;)

Abbey

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
well my stress eating has me popping pepto at 11 pm at nite!

I should have laid off the jalepno pretzels!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...it's 3am and I'M here. Where's everyone else?

(Ummm...Daisy? I just noticed you have 9266 posts. Do I need to contact Dr. Phil? It will be just between you and me. The board will NEVER know.)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Its 4:40 and I have been up for an hour already :( cruising the web.. Have been forcing myself to stay up late so I can sleep for more than a few hours, but its not working ..

Its bad enough I am up, but I gotta tiptoe around in the dark so the darn bird doesn't think its time to get up and start singing and whistling and wake everyone else up

Marcie

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
LOL that's like me with my guinea pigs, I sneak by their cage in the ealry am, and hope the will not start squeeking but they always do!